Saturday, March 27, 2010

The way to a woman's heart is through her stomach

The old adage goes like, "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach", but i'd like to tweak the old saying to be : "The way to a woman's heart is through her stomach".

This morning after Subuh prayer, dear hubby tucked me back in comforter saying that I lack of sleep lately, and hence I should qada' back the beauty sleeps that I had missed out. Later, when he woke me up, he uttered "chomby .... jom bangun, mon dah masakkan breakfast ....". hearing this, dari ngantuk terus jadi segar.

When I entered the kitchen, there was already a plate of fried rice and a mug of nessie served before me, and he had this 'I-made-this-for-you' proud smile on his face. When I sat down, he said sheepishly,"Mon tatau sdap ke tak ni, mon masak nasi goreng seafood..."

oloh ... terharunye!

I seriously did not mind if the rice was tasteless or if it was too spicy, but his effort really touched my heart. Although he always insists on helping me whenever I was doing my baking project in the kitchen, but this is really something. It's one of the many sweetest things he has ever done!

p/s:sedap nasi goreng seafood tu, mon. lenkali leh masakkan utk chom lagik~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

alololooo...awk...sweeeeettttt sgtttt..tak sabar nak kawen nie..agak2 opi buatkan tak tuk kite camtu.. *wink2*

TiNiE said...

ammoiihh romantik aih chom...
siap wat kan bekpess tu jeles jeles...
*kalau akak panggil kamu chom, marah tak???* laaririiikk

pwincess D said...

fara: aha .. opi dok sendiri kat jepun mesti dia dah bese dengan acara masak-memasak nih .. silap2 opi buatkan sushi utk fara pagi2 ..kekeke

kak tin:oishhh .. mon tak bagi la kak, dia kata chom tu utk dia sorang je lh panggey ...wakekek ... panggey la saya pwincess ... gerenti saya menyahut YES!! ;p

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...