Saturday, May 19, 2012

Kek Batik

Making kek batik has come a long way for me. I tried making it since I was 10-11 years old. A neighbour served us when we went to their house, and since then, I begged my mom to reproduce it. My mom eventually obtained the recipe from our neighbour, and we both tried our hands on it but it was never the same as what we tasted. Since then my mom has 'retired' from trying to make kek batik but somehow has become a 'kek batik critic' everytime I make these. This one is by far the best kek batik. It does not melt when stay at room temperature and the biscuits stay crunchy (but of course, after a while mestilah wajib lemau).


Bahan-bahan:
3/4 butter
1 tin kecil susu pekat (3/4 tin kalau guna tin besar)
1 cawan koko or (1/2 milo,1/2 koko) or (3/4 cawan koko, 1/4 cawan milo)
1 biji telur
1 pkt biskut marie
nestum 1 cawan

  1. masukkan semua bahan-bahan tadi ke dalam periuk (kecuali biskut marie)
  2. cairkan semua bahan-bahan tu dengan api yg kecil
  3. kacau bahan-bahan tu smpi pekat (dlm 15 min)
  4. bila da pekat, tutup api dan masukkan biskut marie dan kacau sehingga sebati
  5. then, masukkan ke dalam loyang dan mampatkan
  6. pastu, masukkan dlm peti sejuk untuk keraskan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...