Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy 2013... Lets Putu Bambu

Happy new year everyone! 2012 has been very colourful for me, what more, with Little Button joining us! May this year be a prosperous year for our little growing family, Ameen....

Well, I'll blog about Putu Bambu as the first entry for 2013 ....

I have been suffering from migraines for a few days already, have not been able to sleep and this morning, I vomitted non-stop. The doc said my blood pressure was a bit high and persuaded me to take the day off. Encik Mon fetched me but had to go to KEV for some work. I slept all the way.

While on the way, Encik Mon stopped by at a stall called,'Putu Bambu World' at Masjid Al-Ansar and bought a packet of putu bambu. Hoho ...yes ... I am now an ardent fan of putu bambu. Heran kan, I hate all kinds of putu (except putu mayam) since childhood, but Allah bukakkan hati untuk try once during our Temerloh trip ... and the rest is history. tehehehe~

Back to this putu bambu, they are green in colour ... nicely packed with a spoon inside (very ergonomic!!I like) and the palm sugar is placed generously at both ends of the putu bambu ... that way, you can cut it into half, and you'll get to enjoy the putu with sugar either side you take. Each pack is RM3.00 and it contains 5 pieces of putu bambu.


They are very scrumptious that on our way back from KEV, Encik Mon singgah sekali lagi and bought 2 more packs!! hihihi...so this is their contact number. banyak ghupenye cawangan ... nyum nyummmm


1 comments:

Hafiz said...

WORLD!!! Sedap dan pandai dia buat.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...