Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Eidul Fitr 1432H



Selamat Hari Raya to all Muslims!

This year, as always, I baked some cookies and a few types of cakes for Eid and for the first time, I didn't buy any kerepek for raya! This time, I limit myself to 3 types of cookies, but I quadrupled/quintupled the dough for each recipe for my in laws, my parents and siblings. The cookies are Snow Almond, Suji Brunei and Mazola. As for the cakes, I baked steamed fruit cake, green tea swiss roll and trio marble cake. I also made some buah rotan. And I am one proud baker to announce that all the cakes and a few containers of cookies were gone by the morning of second hari raya :)

lebaran treats

the sweet treats

snow almond - the first one to habis .. worth making this one, it's everyone's fave

buah rotan - my in laws kata sedap!! berbaloi penat gentel bile dgr org kata sedap .. kekeke

Oh ya. When we went visiting neighbours and relatives' houses, many complimented that I have lose some weight .... what a good surprise to hear that as I wasn't dieting or what ... and besides that, I discovered that a few of my parents' friends thought that mon was my parents' son and I am the menantu ... he he!! where did that come from??

2 comments:

Hafiz said...

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Maaf Zahir dan Batin

pwincess D said...

hihi, selamat ari raya montey! ampun salah silap ... thanks for the $$$ raya :p

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...