Monday, January 24, 2011

Bukit Gambang Resort City (BGRC), Kuantan

How did you spend your weekend?

I spent mine at Bukit Gambang Resort City (BGRC), Kuantan :)

It was actually family day organized by Encik Mon's division, so I'm lucky enough to be invited. We were a bit of a haste since Encik Mon needed to drop by at his office before we head to Kuantan that we left our camera. urgh. Lucky now that we can google anything, so that's where I got all these pictures ;p

The check-in process at the resort was a breeze and I was delighted to find our studio suite clean and spacious (nothing fancy, though).


On day 2, Encik Mon played truant from his endless speeches and presentation sessions and we went to enjoy ourselves at the water theme park. boy, how much fun we had! I felt like a small kid back, since it was ages since the last time I soaked myself in the waters in a theme park. Both of us had free tickets so I didn't notice of the price of entrance, perhaps it was rm21.90? anyhow I remember it was cheaper than Sunway Lagoon.

Since it was Monday and not school holidays, there were so few people at the park. The park is cashless so you need to buy tokens (some sort like pre-paid) at the counter prior entrance and stuff like locker rentals, dining, fancy tubes, etc will be deducted from the pre-paid tokens. You can also top-up the tokens inside the park.

I was super excited to see this :


that is the penguin island. water splashes everywhere, oh how exhilarating!

but, it was for kids. oh damn. I even had thoughts like, if only I had kids at that time, then I can enjoy penguin island, on the pretext of accompanying them, haha! Just kidding.....;p

but, adults get to enjoy more exciting rides!


heads-on ride - terrifying? try it!

swimming pool

tram between the lodging and theme park - Rm1/person/way

It was queue free, that was what made our time there VERY enjoyable. seriously! Unlike Sunway Lagoon or Genting, you'll end up queuing all day even for a carousel or a ferris wheel ride ... he he hee..... but the rides in BGRC are not many as the two. takpelah, yang penting, best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...