Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Why Men Don't Have A Clue and Women Always Need More Shoes...

Thought of writing a bit about these books. I got the chance to read these 2 books while I was in Bintulu last year ... well, what can I say ... I had a bit of high expectation when I grabbed these 2 mini books frm the shelves as they were written by the #1 best-selling authors.

Oh, how disappointed I was.

Each book is unmotivational at all, in fact, it never answered the question posed in the title itself. If you are having any relationship problems or need something to read on relationship improvement ... please don't read these books, unless you are searching for something humorous or just for your reading pleasure. Having said this, however, the writers did write something that Encik Mon sometimes say to me, for instance, he praises and fascinated by how I am able to multitask almost everything while he says most men can only do one thing at a time. I was like, uh come on....everyone does that, right??? And here what it says in the book:

"Women appear to be somehow genetically related to octopus. She can talk on the telephone, follow a new recipe and watch television at the same time. She can drive a car, put on make-up and listen to the radio while talking on a hands free telephone."

Octopus??!! Auwwwwww ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...